Saturday 26 September 2009

JUST A NUMBER

So,I reached thirteen
Thought Me and Punk Rock
Were gonna change the world
I realised I knew nothing

So, I reached sixteen
Left school to be an engineer
Spent two years on the dole
I didn't know anything

So,I reached eighteen
And now I'm supposed to be a man
Wandered round in a ganja mist haze
Thought I ought to know something

The inbetween years
We pretty much ok
I bumbled along fron day to day
Not really caring about a thing

So,I reached thirty
Full Fucking Stop. !
That was it, My life was over
Still I knew very lttle

So,I reached forty
Anothjer decade passes by
It's said that now life begins
I'm almost understanding everything

So,now I reached forty four and three quarters
I have more than I could have imagined
I know that life must be lived to the full
I guess now that I know something

1 comment:

lazy said...

Would like to put some beats to this!? dont no what i would do but i just love this its soo me then & now!.anyway let me know Lazy
http://bloggersdelite.blogspot.com/